It is very important to implement the right marketing strategies for your business. Whether you have just started a window replacement business or are looking to expand, the key to getting your name out to new clients is through a targeted marketing strategy. Keep reading to discover marketing strategies for your window replacement business.
We understand it takes a lot of time and focus to run a business while also trying to implement the proper marketing strategies. Our crew is ready to help tackle these marketing strategies with you, in order to continue your company’s success.
At Wingman, we will work with you to develop a marketing strategy that is catered to your own needs and long-term business goals so that you can focus on providing the best services to your customers.
Continue reading to learn a few of the Wingman team’s marketing strategies for your window replacement company.
Improve Your Website
Now more than ever, your website design is integral to converting prospects to paying clients. Perhaps you already have a website for customers to learn more about your window installation services, or you have been putting-off what seems like a labour-intensive venture.
Either way, our skilful team can help you create a website that:
- Is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. People are fundamentally visual creatures, and ensuring you have a website that is both user-friendly, professional and visually engaging will help customers feel that your company also maintains conveys those same qualities.
- Can adapt to any screen size. Often, when customers are on-the-go and in need of a window repair or replacement service, they may not have the opportunity to sit down in front of a laptop to research different companies. Rather, this action will take place on his or her smartphone. Ensuring your website is responsive to multiple platforms is key to maintaining the interest of warm leads.
Invest in Google and Social Media Paid Ads
It may seem like a no-brainer to have a social media presence for your window installation business given that we live in a digital age. However, simply posting to Instagram or Facebook is no longer enough to reach your target audience, build an online community and ultimately drive sales. Due to the popularity of social media, standing out in the saturated market through organic search is increasingly difficult.
However, at Wingman we’ve got your back. We know the tricks of the trade to ensure your social media presence makes an impact. We create social campaigns that:
- Resonate with your target audience. Our social team will work with your company to understand your brand values as well as conduct a deep-dive into what kind of content your target audience is looking for. From there, we will develop social media campaigns that boost engagement and usher leads through the sales funnel.
- Are complemented by paid advertisements. Like we mentioned earlier, social media campaigns that rely solely on organic search are not as effective as campaigns that also utilized paid advertising — primarily because paid ads are most effective at reaching your target audience and resonating with potential customers who require your window replacement services.
Utilize Content Marketing
On the topic of conducting a deep-dive into what content your target audience is looking for, the WMDM crew are also experts in developing a content marketing strategy for your website. Content marketing, which tends to take the form of a blog, is a cost-effective and engaging way to:
- Build trust with your customers while establishing brand authority and thought-leadership. When a prospective client can scroll through your window replacement company’s blog and see articles that illustrate expert knowledge, he or she is automatically going to be more inclined to have faith in your business’ proficiency. Additionally, when you publish useful content you empower prospects by increasing their knowledge — thus reinforcing trust in your company.
- Incorporating SEO or Search Engine Optimization marketing. When content is optimized for search engines, this process essentially helps said search engines understand that your content is useful and relevant to what a customer is looking for. When this happens, your website’s index ranking will increase and prospects will be able to find your window installation company more quickly.
Launch an Email Newsletter
Email marketing is one of the most effective means to engage with customers, convert prospects into clients, and re-kindle your relationship with previous clients. This marketing tactic is so impactful because it:
- Helps you measure data and engagement rates. Email newsletters can directly show you how many of your clients and/or prospects regularly engage with your brand because you can learn which clients open your newsletters, which clients click through to your website and which clients commit to hiring your window replacement services.
- Deepens your connection with your clients. Through sending timely, personalized and useful email newsletters, your clients’ emotional connection to your brand will increase. You’ll establish yourself as an industry leader while also ensuring your window installation company remains top-of-mind.
Work with Wingman Today
Have these marketing ideas for your window replacement business inspired you to work with WMDM and grow your company? Let our crew help you implement your marketing strategies today. Discover our full range of services or book a Wingman today to get started.